2. On the Subscriptions screen, tap on the “Restore Purchases” text located on the bottom center of the screen. Then swipe past the parental message.
3. If it asks, enter the same Apple ID you used to purchase your original subscription.
If your subscription still will not sync to a new device:
Verify your account and iCloud settings
1. Verify that your original and additional device are using this same Apple IDs and iCloud device settings
Settings-->iTunes & App Store
2. If you are using Family Sharing, then please enable "in-app purchase" before trying the Restore. You may disable it after it has restored.
Remove Dr. Seuss Treasury
5. At the bottom, tap “Search"
6. Enter "Dr Seuss Treasury"
7. Find Dr. Seuss Treasury in the list, and tap the cloud download icon
10. If it asks, enter the same Apple ID you used to purchase your subscription originally.