After a successful purchase and download, each time you run the app it tells you that you do not have a license.
- Please make sure you have a strong WiFi connection.
- In case of a license error, we advise clearing the cache and data for the app, which will reset it. Please be advised that or any of our Oracle Card products, this will delete any saved Card Readings from the app.
(Newer OS Versions)
- On your Android device, go to Settings
- Device (or may be called Device Manager), find Apps (or Applications)
- Tap on the “Clear Cache” button
- Tap on the “Clear Data” button
- Close Settings and relaunch your app.
1. On your android device, go to Settings
2. Applications-->Application Manager
3. Find your app in the list4. Tap Storage
5. Tap on the “Clear Data” button
6. Close Settings and relaunch your app
- Sometimes it can take up to 3 days for your device to recognize a purchase. Please be patient, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions.