You can find your purchased apps to reinstall:
iOS: App Store app-->Updates--Purchased
1. Launch the Play Store app
2. Tap on the Menu icon in the upper left, next to the search bar
3. Tap My Apps and select the All category
Apps with in-App Purchases: use the Restore feature in the app to re-activate your purchase.
Example: iOS Oracle Card apps with trials.
1. Open the app on the device that you would like to restore.
2. Tap the “i” icon in the lower right corner
3. Tap Restore Purchases, and enter your Apple ID and password, if it asks.